The Virginia Thompson*Pearsall Education Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization governed by a volunteer board of directors made up of business, community and educational leaders.
The Foundation supports the district by:
- Partnering with parents, teachers and community to enhance the education of our students
- Working to increase private support for educational activities
- Fostering creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- Providing funds for educational programs and activities not funded by the normal operating budget
BECOMING A FOUNDATION MEMBER
Local businesses, parents, educators, municipal leaders and local community residents who are dedicated to furthering the academic excellence of Pearsall ISD work to provide classroom grants and opportunities, which benefit our students.
The Foundation is asking for your assistance in supporting our mission. Membership in the Foundation is a great way to get involved and support our school district. You can become a member in the Foundation at any time in the school year.
Membership is annual, and membership renewals will be sent distributed July of each year.
- Innovative teaching grants
- Acknowledgement of teaching excellence
- Recognition of achievement
Members of the Educational Foundation will benefit from their Investment and remain current on grants awarded, funding available, ways for teachers to apply for grants and more, including
- Virginia Thompson*Pearsall Education Foundation shirt
- Quarterly Foundation e-newsletters
- Listing of grantees awarded
- Annual events and board happenings
- Volunteer opportunities
- Business Advertising Opportunities