The TxEIS Employee Access
system allows employees to access current and historical pay information including calendar year to date information, deductions, earnings, leave balances, and W-2 information.
Once you log onto the TxEIS Employee Access
system, you need to click on the New User button. The New User button will allow you to create a security record prompting you to enter the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (mm dd YYYY)
- Zip Code ( Type your zip code)
After inputting the above information you need to create a new user name.
User name must be:
- Six to eight character and must be unique within the district
- It is not case sensitive
- Must be six to nine alphanumeric characters
- Must have one upper case letter, one lowercase letter, and one number
- It is case sensitive
If the information does not match what exists in the district’s database you will not be able to create a user ID and password. Please contact the PISD Payroll Department.